Search This Blog

Pages

10.05.2012

Hello Blog World!

I have contemplated for awhile starting a blog and have finally decided to do so! My best friend Mallorie, over at Happy Home, inspired me to start. I absolutely LOVE reading her blog!! We live far away from each other now but I feel like I still know whats going on in her life through her blog. 

I recently got married to the man of my dreams, Matt :), and I think this blog will be a great way to document our new life together! My cutie, (yes, that really is my pet name for him lol), is going to play professional basketball, so the first few months of our marriage have already been a roller coaster finding out where he will be playing. I know God has a great plan for us and I am so excited to see where this journey takes us. I know that I will really appreciate being able to look back and see what we experienced and how we felt. 

I will leave you with a few pics to get to know us! 
 Fall 2008 - First photo we ever took together :)

 Charlie!! (our little girl!)

 Rudy! (our little man!)

Spring 2012 - Big South Champs

Summer 2012 - Tim Hawkins

Thank you to Mallorie for designing this adorable blog!! I am so excited to start blogging and hope you enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE that you now have a blog! YAYYYY!!!! So excited for you and Matt and can't wait to see where God takes y'all! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the world of blogging! I read Mallorie's blog every single day!

    ReplyDelete